Sunday, March 27, 2011

“This is home. Now I’m finally where I belong, Where I Belong. Yeah, this is home, I’ve been searching for a place of my own. Now I’ve found it. Maybe this is home.This is home.”

-This Is Home by Switchfoot

Catch Switchfoot LIVE in Manila on April 30, 2011 at the Phil Sports Arena, Pasig City.

Ticket prices are as follows:
VIP - P3500
Courtseat - P2500
Ringside - P1800
Lower Box - P1500
Ringside II - P800
General Admission - P500

Tickets are still available at all TicketWorld and SM Tickets outlets nationwide.

TicketWorld: 891-9999 /
SM Tickets: 470-2222 /

Follow: for more Switchfoot LIVE in Manila updates.

An event brought to us by Becca Music Inc.

Another SPECIAL concert coverage by Manila Concert Scene.

No comments:

Facebook Page

Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts

Hey MCS!