Thursday, April 14, 2011

For The First Time by Kenny Loggins

“For the first time I am looking in your eyes.. For the first time I’m seein’ who you are.. I can’t believe how much I see.. When you’re lookin’ back at me.. Now I understand why love is.. Love is.. For the first time..”
-->For The First Time by Kenny Loggins Music Video

Catch Kenny Loggins LIVE in Manila as BetaMaximum Events Inc. and Music Management International proudly to present..

“Kenny Loggins LIVE in Manila”
When: May 22, 2011 at 08:00pm
Where: SMX Convention Center, Pasay City

Ticket prices are as follows:

VIP - Please call BetaMaximum at 216-6863
Gold - P5830
Silver - P3180
Bronze - P1272

Call TicketWorld at 89.1-9999 or SM Tickets at 470-2222 for ticket reservations.

SM Tickets:

A SPECIAL concert coverage by Manila Concert Scene.

No comments:

Facebook Page

Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts

Hey MCS!