Friday, September 30, 2011

Westlife LIVE in Manila Aftermath and Setlist

 Here's the aftermath and the setlist from Westlife LIVE in Manila concert 2011 which was held at the SMART Araneta Coliseum, Sept. 29, 2011.

8:30pm: start of the show for Front-act

9:00pm: start of Westlife's set.

  • Intro
  • When You're Looking Like That
  • World Of Our Own
  • What Makes A Man
  • Safe
  • Home
  • My Love
  • Beautiful Tonight
  • Viva La Vida(Coldplay cover)
  • Only Girl(in the World)(Rihanna cover)
  • The Time(Dirty Bit)(Black Eyed Peas cover)
  • Bad Romance(Lady Gaga cover)
  • Seasons In The Sun
  • You Raise Me Up
  • I'm Already There
  • I Will Reach You
  • Flying Without Wings

  • What About Now
  • Uptown Girl
10:35pm: end of the show

estimated crowd at the show:
9,000 to 11,000+ Westlife fans at the SMART Araneta Coliseum.

The Gravity Tour: Westlife LIVE in Manila 2011 concert was brought to you by Dayly Entertainment.
Written by Kevin Pableo for Manila Concert Scene.


ako-si-invisible-man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ako-si-invisible-man said...

They also sang "My Love" after "Home" and before "Beautiful Tonight". I'm not quite sure if its actually planned or not but they did sang the whole song.... :D


Manila Concert Scene said...

Thanks for the correction :)

Gina Dellamas said...

Hi! can i have copy of the video with the fans on stage..? im the first girl called up by Nicky.. id love to see my self hugged by Nicky...:) pls send me a copy..:) or maybe..u can release dvd of the Manila concert..thanks alot! next year ulit!:)

Mary Cris said...

Hi Gina! You are so lucky! I saw you there. Can I have your pics too? I cant believe it. My westlife dream came true!

Gina Dellamas said...

Mary Chris, yah sure! i posted my pics on my fb account and ill post them soon in my blog..:)

Mark Torcuator said...

Hi yeah! the best westlife concert ever! sana magkaroon na dvd., para naman magkaroon ng remembrance ung mga pinoy!

Facebook Page

Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts

Hey MCS!