Monday, October 31, 2011

Jason Mraz LIVE in Manila concert 2011 aftermath

A Special Acoustic Evening with Jason Mraz and Toca Rivera LIVE in Manila 2011
Oct. 30 - SMART Araneta Coliseum.

6:00pm: Jason Mraz's fans entered the venue.

8pm - The show was started. No front-act.

  • She's The Bomb
  • The Dynamo of Volition
  • Live High
  • If It Kills Me
  • Across The Universe (snippet. The Beatles cover)
  • Lucky
  • Fly Me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra cover)
  • The World As I See It
  • The Woman I Love
  • A Beautiful Mess
  • Please Don't Tell Her
  • I Won't Give Up
  • 93 Million Miles
  • You and I Both
  • The Remedy / Wonderwall (Oasis interlude)
  • Details in the Fabric
  • Life is Wonderful


  • Rescue
  • Butterfly
  • The Freedom Song
  • I'm Yours
10:30pm - End of the show.

Estimated attendance at the show: 9,000 to 12,000+ fans

Jason Mraz and Toca Rivera performing I'm Yours LIVE in Manila:

Jason Mraz LIVE in Manila concert 2011 was brought to us by Dayly Entertainment, LAMC Productions and Rockstar Touring.


princelvis said...

it is one of the best days of my life.

Unnamedsoul said...

Thank you for the set list!

Amazing night! Hooo!!! Breath Taking!!!

-j-o-a-n- said...

Best night ever! Goosebumps~

TBS said...

great night! :) worth every peso!

Teeyah. said...

Compiled videos of the show here, too:

So in love with Jason Mraz! <3

mimai said...

The BEST concert I've been to in years! Jason is simple AWESOME! :)

Facebook Page

Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts

Hey MCS!