SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Loading...

Monday, January 23, 2012

Katy Perry Live in Manila 2012 Aftermath

The California Dreams Tour: Katy Perry Live in Manla 2012
January 22, 2012
SM Mall of Asia Concert Grounds - One E-Com Center side of the Mall of Asia complex
Producer: Music Management International

Fans entered the concert grounds: 5pm
Start of the show: 10pm
Photo by Magic Liwanag Photography. 
Aftermath:

  • -Video Interlude 1-
  • Teenage Dream
  • Hummingbird Heartbeat
  • Waking Up in Vegas
  • -Video Interlude 2-
  • Ur So Gay
  • Peacock 
  • I Kissed A Girl
  • -Video Interlude 3-
  • Circle the Drain
  • E.T
  • -Video Interlude 4-
  • Not Like The Movies
  • The One That Got Away
  • Medley: I Want Candy/ Milkshake/ Tootsee Roll
  • -Video Interlude 5-
  • Hot n Cold
  • Last Friday Night(T.G.I.F)
  • Firework
  • -Video Interlude 6-
  • Last song: California Gurls
Estimated crowd at the concert: 25,000 to 30,000+ fans.


2 comments:

Justin Calicdan said...

I wish I was there :((

ActingAce27 said...

If I had the time I would of flown out there. It would have been awesome.

Manila Concert Scene [OFFICIAL Fan Page]'s Facebook Wall

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!

The Daily Splintr