SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Friday, January 13, 2012

Simple Plan Live in Manila 2012 Aftermath

Get Your Heart On Tour: Simple Plan LIVE in Manila 2012
January 12, 2012
SMART Araneta Coliseum
Production: Dayly Entertainment and Midas Promotions.



Aftermath:


8pm: Kamikazee

  1. Martyr Nyebera
  2. Narda
  3. Halik
  4. Ambisyoso
  5. Tsinelas
8:30pm: Getting ready for Simple Plan's act
9:10pm: Simple Plan on-stage


Setlist:
  • Shut Up
  • Can't Keep My Hands Off You
  • Jump
  • When I'm Gone
  • Addicted
  • My Alien
  • You Suck At Love
  • Thank You
  • Your Love Is A Lie
  • Astronaut
  • Summer Paradise
  • Medley: Fuck You, Dynamite, Raise Your Glass
  • Jet Lag
  • This Song Saved My Life
  • Welcome To My Life
  • I'd Do Anything
Encore:
  • Loser of the Year
  • I'm Just a Kid
  • Last song: Perfect
10:30pm - End of the show.

Estimated Crowd: 4,000 to 7,000+ fans.

VIDEOS:
-Shut Up

-Addicted

-Jet Lag

-Perfect

1 comment:

DrefCore said...

wow....Balik kayo ulit guyz...hehe

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!