SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Loading...

Friday, February 17, 2012

Avril Lavigne Live in Manila 2012 Aftermath

The Black Star Tour: Avril Lavigne Live in Manila Aftermath
February 16, 2012
SMART Araneta Coliseum



Aftermath:
8pm: Start of the show
Front act - Someday Dream
8:30pm: break.

8:50pm: Avril Lavigne's set

Setlist:

  • Black Star
  • What The Hell
  • Sk8er Boi
  • He Wasn't
  • I Always Get What I Want
  • Alice
  • When You're Gone
  • Wish You Were Here
  • Unwanted(Musical Piece)
  • Girlfriend
  • Airplanes(B.O.B cover - snippet)/ My Happy Ending
  • Don't Tell Me
  • Smile
  • I'm With You
Encore:
  • Push(musical piece)
  • I Love You
  • Complicated
10pm: End of the show


Estimated crowd at the venue:
Over 9,000 to 13,000+ fans at the SMART Araneta Coliseum for the Black Star Tour: Avril Lavigne Live in Manila concert.

VIDEOS:
-When You're Gone


-My Happy Ending



The Black Star Tour: Avril Lavigne Live in Manila 2012 is presented to you by Wilbros Live and Midas Promotions.

1 comment:

John Michael Santos said...

Thank You Wilbros for making Avril Lavigne's Concert come true to us! Good Job! And also, thank you so much MYXPH for the free tickets that I get from contest. You guys made my DREAM POSSIBLE.

Manila Concert Scene [OFFICIAL Fan Page]'s Facebook Wall

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!

The Daily Splintr