SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Loading...

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Cranberries Live in Manila 2012 Aftermath

The Cranberries Live in Manila
April 10, 2012
Smart Araneta Coliseum


Aftermath:
(NO FRONT-ACT)
9pm: start of the show



Setlist:


  • Dreams 
  • Linger 
  • Tomorrow 
  • How 
  • Animal Instinct 
  • Just My Imagination 
  • Ode to My Family 
  • Put Me Down 
  • Analyse 
  • Desperate Andy 
  • Daffodil Lament 
  • When You're Gone 
  • I Can't Be With You 
  • Waltzing Back 
  • Raining In My Heart 
  • Free to Decide 
  • Schizophrenic Playboys 
  • Ridiculous Thoughts 
  • Zombie 

Encore:


  • Conduct 
  • Losing My Mind 
  • Salvation 
10:30pm: End of the show

Crowd:
Estimated crowd: 5,000 to 7,000+ fans at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

The Cranberries Live in Manila concert is presented to you by Karpos Multimedia Inc. and Midas Promotions.
Another SPECIAL concert coverage with Manila Concert Scene!

See more photos here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150932944643032.530559.318414213031&type=1
Videos from the show, SOON!


4 comments:

Dan. Bustamante C. said...

Lovely band, successfull one... :D Their new reccord is just amazing!

the amateur ear said...

Parang di po yata kumpleto ang set list nyo dito. I've posted a more accurate (I think) list on my website.

Ale said...

If the concert was only held at a much smaller venue, it would have been jampacked. Smart Araneta is just too big to be filled up.

Mhoj said...

One Unforgettable Concert! Great comeback. Their music was made way before I was born and I fell in love with their songs! One of kind.

Manila Concert Scene [OFFICIAL Fan Page]'s Facebook Wall

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!

The Daily Splintr