SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Monday, December 10, 2012

Concert Aftermath: Back to Bass Tour - Sting Live in Manila

Back to Bass Tour: STING Live in Manila 
December 9, 2012
Smart Araneta Coliseum

The aftermath of the show:

Front-act: Aiza Seguerra

STING setlist:

  • If I Ever Lose My Faith In You 
  • Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic (The Police song)
  • Englishman in New York 
  • Seven Days 
  • Demolition Man (The Police song)
  • I Hung My Head 
  • The End of the Game 
  • Fields Of Gold 
  • Driven to Tears (The Police song)
  • Heavy Cloud No Rain 
  • Message in a Bottle (The Police song)
  • Shape of My Heart 
  • The Hounds of Winter 
  • Wrapped Around Your Finger (The Police song)
  • De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da (The Police song)
  • Roxanne (The Police song)  


Encore 1:

  • Desert Rose 
  • King of Pain (The Police song)
  • Every Breath You Take (The Police song)

Encore 2:

  • Next To You (The Police song)
Encore 3:
  • Fragile
setlist from the concert

CROWD:
An estimated over 12,000 to 14,000 capacity crowd packed the venue for Sting's second major concert in Manila.

STING Back to Bass Tour 2012 was presented to you by Ovation Productions.

2 comments:

boyettedips said...

My wife, son and I had a BLAST last night at Sting's concert. Now i can cross wish #4 from my bucket list.

Jenelyn Garcia said...

i watched him in 1996.i thought i would be immune this time to his magnificence.i was not.he made me cry again last night.

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!