SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Thursday, November 7, 2013

The Avril Lavigne Tour: Live in Manila 2014

Canadian singer/rock icon, Avril Lavigne, is coming back to Manila for another major concert which will be held on February 2014 at the Big Dome. This will be her 4th concert in the Philippines. Concert details as follows:
Midas Promotions presents
The Avril Lavigne Tour: LIVE in Manila 2014
February 17, 2014 - 8:00pm
Smart Araneta Coliseum, Quezon City

TICKET PRICES
PATRON VIP - Php 7,475(reserved seating)
PATRON REGULAR - Php 5,885(reserved seating)
LOWER BOX CENTER - Php 5,355(reserved seating)
LOWER BOX REGULAR - Php 4,825(reserved seating)
UPPER BOX A - Php 2,705(reserved seating)
UPPER BOX B - Php 1,645(free seating)
GENERAL ADMISSION - Php 905(free seating)

Tickets available at Ticketnet outlets and at www.ticketnet.com.ph
Call 911-5555 for ticket inquiries.

LINKS
http://www.avrillavigne.com
https://www.facebook.com/avrillavigne
http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/performanceSearch.jsp?performance_id=1773324

VIDEOS
-Let Me Go by Avril Lavigne feat Chad Kroeger

-Rock N Roll by Avril Lavigne

-Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne

12 comments:

BlackStarFan said...

WE LOVE YOU AVRIL LAVIGNE!!!

april ann espinar said...

hope that i will be able to attend to your concert 'cause i can't wait to see my super duper id0l AVRIL LAVIGNE;)

Jam N Bop said...

That was fast! She was here 2 years ago. I'm glad she's prioritizing Asia for her next world tour.
-http://www.jamnbop.com/

Kate Michelle Albay said...

i'm coming again! woooh! EXCITED. i love you, AVRIL! XD ♥♥♥

Vernalyn Torillo said...

so excited! hope to see her… lovelots!

daniela carla dela cruz said...

.. o;em;giii;; grabehh.. I LOVE YOU AVRIL LAVIGNE... this will be the greatest concert ever..!!! :D

M. Blaise C. said...

I AM FREAKING OUT COZ I DONT HAVE MONEY AHHHHHHHRRRR

krishna romero said...

OWW MYYY GAAAAAWWWWD! IMS O XCITED HOPE TO SEE HER PERSONALLY IN HER UPCOMING CONCERTTTTTT!!!! \M/

Eloisa Monsayac said...

And hell yeah, you're the motherfucking princess! Avril is <3 Hope to see yah in person. I love you from the bottom of my heart and lungs. wth

kimiko ilac said...

it's already her 4th concert here at the phillipines, I'm her biggest fun but I can't afford to buy a ticket for her concert that's why it hurts a lot every time she have a concert here. I hope that maybe not today not tomorrow not the next day but someday I will meet her in person.

jackie said...

@kimiko ilac :
it's already her 4th concert here at the phillipines, I'm her biggest fun but I can't afford to buy a ticket for her concert that's why it hurts a lot every time she have a concert here. I hope that maybe not today not tomorrow not the next day but someday I will meet her in person.



WERE SAME DUDE.. AND I THINK ABOUT IT FIRST IF THE PULP CONCERT OR AVRIL LAVIGN'S CONCERT IS BETTER CAUSE BOTH OF THEM , I WANT TO JOIN IN.

Anonymous said...

May guest singer ba na galing dito???

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!