A Fund Raising Project of MCS For Typhoon Yolanda Victims
Our primary goal is to raise beneficial amount of money to provide relief to the victims of Typhoon Yolanda/Haiyan in the Philippines.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
ALL ITEMS are to be sold on a FIRST COME FIRST SERVED basis. First donor to reserve will get the chance to purchase the item.
• If you are the first donor to reserve, donation details will be provided instantly
• Succeeding donors will be ranked based on time of reservation and will be kept on file. In case the first donor failed to deposit the donation within the given time frame, the next hopeful donor in line will be contacted immediately.
A. Interested individuals should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details USING THIS FORMAT:
NAME OF DONOR:
MOBILE NUMBER OF DONOR
ITEM/S YOU WISH TO PURCHASE:
OPTION ON HOW TO GET YOUR ITEM: Please choose ONLY ONE from the following:
- DELIVERY PROCESS - Additional cost for shipping will be shouldered by the donor. Php80 within Metro Manila, Php140 for Provincial.
- PICK-UP - Exact location will be given to the donor. Pick-up points are SM North EDSA and SM Megamall ONLY.
- SCHEDULED GROUP MEET-UP/s - Possible areas for meet-ups are as follows:
• SM North EDSA
• Gateway/Araneta Center
• Eastwood City
• Shangri-La Plaza Mall
• Glorietta Mall
• SM Mall Of Asia
***We encourage everyone especially those from NCR, to select this option in order for us to thank you personally for your generosity. Date, time and final venue will be given to all donors.
B. To secure purchase of an item, the donor must DEPOSIT THE DONATION NOT LATER THAN 5:00PM OF NEXT BANKING DAY. A CLEAR COPY of the deposit slip must be emailed to email@example.com within the day. Failure to comply will result to having the items considered UNPAID and will be open for purchase to the next hopeful donor in line. All payments must be deposited to the provided Bank Account Number. Credit Card, cash on delivery or meet-up payments will not be accepted.
C. An item will be considered and marked SOLD once our team confirmed that the donation has been received. The donor will then receive a CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
FOR TRANSPARENCY, our team will update the ONLINE STORE DAILY. Status of items will be updated on a daily basis. A DAILY REPORT will also be posted every night between 9:00PM to 11:59PM. The DAILY REPORT will contain the following details:
1. INVENTORY (per batch)
• This will determine the status of each items being sold (RESERVED, SOLD or ON STOCK)
• This will show our TARGET / PRE-COMPUTED AMOUNT OF DONATION (Please note that this may go up from time to time if we receive additional merchandise to be sold as donations. THIS EXCLUDES PRODUCTION COSTS & SHIPPING FEES)
2. SALES REPORT (per batch)
• This will contain all the donations received during the day
• This excludes production costs & shipping fees
• This can be cross-referenced in our inventory
Once a beneficial amount of money has been raised and donations have been sent to chosen beneficiaries, an ACCOMPLISHMENT REPORT will be posted on our website www.manilaconcertscene.blogspot.com. Links to this report will also be posted on ALL of our Social Media accounts: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
The ACCOMPLISHMENT REPORT will contain the following details:
1. TARGET / PRE-COMPUTED AMOUNT OF DONATION
• This will come from our Daily Report under inventory
2. TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED
• This will be computed based on payments received everyday and MUST MATCH to the TARGET / PRE-COMPUTED AMOUNT OF DONATION
• If the team decided to donate “IN-KIND”, receipts of expenses from groceries and transportation will be posted. If the team decided to donate CASH, Acknowledgement Receipts from the chosen beneficiaries containing the total amount of cash donated will be posted
• Aside from the receipts, actual photos of our donations and beneficiaries will be posted
5. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF DONORS
• This will contain the names of all donors who contributed and purchased items in this fund raising project
Typhoon Yolanda victims are in NEED OF OUR HELP ASAP. We will be sending in our donations BY BATCHES. In every batch of donations, we will be posting an ACCOMPLISHMENT REPORT.
The purpose of the ACCOMPLISHMENT REPORT is not to brag how much we have collected and donated. The ONLY purpose of this is to let our donors know that all donations are SECURED and WILL SURELY BE SENT TO THE TYPHOON VICTIMS.