SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stars Dance Tour: Selena Gomez Live in Manila (CANCELLED)

American pop artist, Selena Gomez is coming to the Philippines as part of her Stars Dance World Tour 2014! Concert details as follows:


Wilbros Live presents
Stars Dance Tour 2014: Selena Gomez Live in Manila
January 29, 2014 - Wednesday
Araneta Coliseum

TICKET PRICES
Patron - P7920
Patron Side - P5810
Lower Box - P5280
Upper Box A - P3700
Upper Box B - P1850
Gen Admission - P795

ANNOUNCEMENT:
Selena Gomez has had to cancel concert dates in Asia (including the Philippines). “My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be. To my fans, I sincerely apologize and I hope you guys know how much each and every one of you mean to me.”

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused for ticket holders. Please be advised refunds can be issued at point of purchase - beginning January 13, 2014.

From Wilbros Live - https://www.facebook.com/wilbroslive

LINKS
http://www.selenagomez.com/events
http://www.selenagomez.com/events/236393


VIDEOS
-Come & Get It by Selena Gomez

-Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez


4 comments:

Loreen Christen Reyes said...

HOW MUCH?????

Joseph Lingao said...

Is Christina Grimmie coming to??

itsmeheaart said...

Are there VIP tickets? Are those different from the Patron tickets?

vocaltalent1 said...

Show some love and respect to this amazing girl, Selena Gomez. Her music is awesome!

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!