Friday, January 10, 2014


 American Idol star Jessica Sanchez was recently in the country to promote her new single, “Lead Me Home”. Her latest track showcases her signature soaring vocals accompanied by an inspiring message of hope and home. More than that, the young singer also partnered to donate $0.90 from each single to the Red Cross to support those affected by Typhoon Yolanda in the region.

Jessica shared, “I think anything helps, but especially LEAD ME HOME. The single is $1.29 on iTunes and that $1.29 can turn into a lot of money and it keeps adding up. And all of that goes to the Yolanda victims.”
On the heels of the new single, Sanchez was also able to perform both the Philippine National Anthem and the U.S. National Anthem last November during the Pacquiao-Rios fight in Macao. As part of her ongoing charitable work, Sanchez also visited the Philippines in December on a mission with the Starkey Hearing Foundation to assist residents with hearing loss who have no resources to acquire hearing aids. She was also part of the Eastwood New Year countdown party, of which her family members like her mom were present.

And speaking of family, Jessica admitted how close she is to her kin. The self-confessed “mama’s girl” opened up, “I have the best mom ever…the coolest mom! She’s the reason why I am who I am today. I’m not a party girl, I would never do drugs and I would not prance around half naked. That’s because my mom has taught me to be a classy young woman. I have to thank her for that. That’s why I love having my family around me because they teach me valuable things. That’s why family and love at home is important”.

We couldn’t agree more.


Listen and download JESSICA SANCHEZ’ newest single “LEAD ME HOME” online via SPINNR (The One-Stop Music Portal for All Your Music Needs!) -  or iTunes - For more information and to start downloading your favorite songs, just log on to via web or download the SPINNR Google Play app.  For updates on SPINNRS latest promos that can let you meet your favorite music artists, join or follow @SpinnrPH on Twitter and Instagram.

No comments:

Facebook Page

Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts

Hey MCS!