SEARCH MANILA CONCERT SCENE

Monday, February 10, 2014

Cesar Millan Live in Manila

Cesar Millan, famous dog trainer, also known as the Dog Whisperer, is coming to Manila and will appear at Eastwood City this Summer. Live show featuring training demonstrations, audience Q&A and many more. Event details as follows:

Ovation Productions and Music Management International presents
Cesar Millan Live in Manila
April 29, 2014 - 7:30pm
Eastwood Central Plaza, Eastwood City.

TICKET PRICES(based from SM Tickets rates)
GOLD with Meet and Greet - Php 8,360.00(Reserved Seating)
SILVER - Php 7,320.00(Reserved Seating)
BRONZE - Php 6,270.00(Free Seating)

Tickets available at SM Tickets, Ticketworld and Ticketnet outlets. Call 470-2222(for SM Tickets), 891-99999(for Ticketworld) & 911-5555(for Ticketnet) for ticket inquiries.

LINKS
http://bit.ly/1gNeTw0 - Buy tickets here
https://www.smtickets.com/event/details?event_id=2215 - Buy tickets here
http://ticketnet.com.ph/Cesar-Millan-Live-in-Manila-Eastwood-Central-Plaza/EventDetails/160 - Buy tickets here
http://mmilive.com/events/49/cesar-millan-live-in-manila
http://www.cesarsway.com/

VIDEOS
-Dog Whisperer: Showdown with Holly
 
-Cesar Millan: Aggressive Black Labrador

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait! i always watch dog whisperer! i'm an avid fan of cesar millan!

Anonymous said...

The ticket price is killing me!

palma tayona said...

Does this mean dog owners can bring their doggies along to watch this show??

Anonymous said...

I love to watch Cesar Milan live in Manila. But, I cannot afford to buy the very expensive price of the ticket. Oooh..... how I wish someone could buy me a ticket......

Anonymous said...

why are the ticket prices so high?!!! :(

Anonymous said...

prices are really high, not for a low income earner like me. I'm a fan and willing to spend a few money but the price is too much for me

Agnes Alumbro said...

I really love Cesar Milan, but the price is too high. Seeing him makes my life complete.

Fatima Rose Peregrino said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My Goodness!!!
My favorite man,Its a thrilled feeling knowing his coming for his Pinoy fans, I would love to travel from mindanao to see him in this concert but the tickets are so high, its already a roundtrip plane ticket for me.
Can you please lower the ticket price?
Please please please...

Raffy Aquino said...

Does the price of ticket comes with steak & lobster dinner & some wine?

Temari said...

I wish Cesar could visit our house to help me train my excited and disobedient dog, just like what he does in his shows. I am so impressed how he handles and tames all dogs, even the most ferocious dog! Please!!!! Find time for my dog...my number is 0917 8233994

Anonymous said...

price was very very high for a poor country like th ephilippines BUT they say it was sold out.... so not all the people in the RP are sleeping in streets, making 8k a month or selling their bodies to eat

Facebook Page


Manila Concert Scene on Google+

INSTAGRAM: @ManilaConcerts


Hey MCS!