Here are just a few things to keep you in check, and also some tips on how to make the most out of the 7107 International Music Festival:
- Ticket selling is still on-going and you can purchase them at Caffe Pascucci in Glorietta 2 or at the 7107 headquarters at 2502 Antel Corporate Center, Valero St. Salcedo Village, Makati City. It is recommended to have your tickets with you before going to Clark to avoid the long queues on the day itself.
- 7107 International Music Festival has also partnered with Smart Communications and Spinnr, and is giving a 20% discount on tickets for all Smart subscribers. Those who are unable to go to both festival days and would like to attend just one day can also purchase the Spinnr Day Pass, available at www.7107imf.com.
- You need not worry about getting to the venue from your hotel if you book rooms from the festival’s partner hotels which are: Century, Best Western, Penthouse, Devara, Euroasia, Lewis Grand, Savannah, Widus and Fontana, because they will be providing shuttles for the festival goers. Camping on festival grounds is strictly prohibited, so make sure you have accommodation covered ahead of time.
- Having the festival’s own mobile application right at your fingertips is the perfect guide to have with you at all times. It contains information about the bands performing, as well as the lineup schedule so you can plan your day accordingly. The app also features the map of the festival grounds and shows the amenities and food concessionaires available.
- There's nothing like singing along to your favorite band along with the people who love them just as much as you do, so better stock up on your lyrical knowledge because the organizers have promised at least an hour to an hour and a half of performances from their leading acts specifically Red Hot Chili Peppers with 90 minutes and Kaskade and Alvaro with 75 minutes. Other international acts like Kendrick Lamar, Natives, Empire of the Sun, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Reid Stefan, Kid Ink, DJ Riddler, Asteroid Galaxy Tour get an hour each, and Scarlet Heroes and Luciana will play a 30-minute set. Local bands are slated to perform for 15 minutes to an hour each.
The music festival will start at around noon and will go on until midnight. Make sure that you’re wearing comfortable clothes that will let you move around as you rock out to the bands performing. A tip in picking the right outfit would be to consider the venue which is an open field, as well as the weather at this time of year.
Follow @7107IMF on Twitter, @weare7107 on Instagram, and like www.facebook.com/7107IMF on Facebook for festival reminders and helpful tips to prepare for one hell of a weekend!
About 7107 International Music Festival
7107 International Music Festival is a two-day outdoor music festival happening in Clark, Pampanga on February 22-23, 2014. Two stages present a spectacular lineup of both international and local artists carefully handpicked to satisfy every musical craving. In this world of live music, thrills, adventure, good eats, and people from around the globe, the only way to transcend the different cultures is through one language called music.