Tuesday, January 12, 2016
7 Ways to Level-up your Sinulog Experience with the Smart Life
[12 January 2016] Headed to Cebu for the Sinulog Festival? You are in for the most awesome experiences with your barkada as Smart, the country’s mobile services leader, gives you many ways to enjoy the Philippines’ grandest and most colorful celebration!
From sailing to Cebu in style onboard a party boat and staying in unique, memorable accommodations, to staying connected to your favorite apps while partying all out with the best DJs, you can rely on Smart to give you the best festival experience!
Here are some of the ways you can make the most of the festivities with the Smart Life:
1. Sail on a party ship to Sinulog. Post your best squad photo on Instagram with the hashtags #SmartSinulog and #SmartLife for a chance to win a roundtrip ticket to Sinulog for 5 via Oh Ship!, the biggest cruise party headed for Sinulog! On top of that, you and your friends get to stay at an Airbnb accommodation as well as attend the hottest Sinulog parties for free!
Oh Ship!’s maiden voyage sets sail on Jan.15, and will feature all-night beats from top DJ and Producer Andy Caldwell and Smart ambassador Nix Damn P, along with some of the country’s top beatmakers. What an epic way to get to Sinulog!
2. Relax at an Airbnb accommodation with P2,500 discount. Stumped on where to stay in Cebu? Check out Airbnb, which is the world’s leading community-driven hospitality company. With only a few clicks on your phone, you can choose and book from Airbnb’s listing of unique accommodations that offer a complete and convenient travel experience for your squad.
Even better, Smart subscribers get as much as P2,500 discount with a minimum booking spend of P8,000! All you have to do is text SMARTAIRBNB to 2855 for FREE to receive a unique promo code, which you can use for your transaction.
3. Party hard at ‘Smart Life’ Parties. Aside from the colorful street parades and cultural shows, you and your barkada can head to the LifeDance Cebu and Invasion Cebu for Smart’s brand of epic partying.
The biggest electronic dance music party, the LifeDance Cebu will be held at the San Pedro Calungsod Shrine on Jan. 15, with a strong line-up of DJs that include New World Sound, Tom Swoon, Felguk and DJ Snake, along with Smart ambassadors DJ Ace Ramos and MC Pao, among others. On the other hand, Invasion Cebu, a colorful music feast at Fooda on Mango Ave. on Jan. 17, is topbilled by the country’s party staples featuring Smart ambassadors Nix damn P, Inno Naguit and MC Pao.
4. Hang out at the Smart Dome for games and prizes. In both the LifeDance Cebu and Invasion Cebu, you have access to the Smart Dome, a cozy hangout where you can retreat and reenergize from time to time. Get a Sinulog shirt which you can design the way you like as an instant festival souvenir! Your whole barkada can also engage in exciting activities at the booths of Smart Bro, Spinnr, iflix, Airbnb for a chance to take home awesome prizes.
5. Experience the Smart Life at Sinulog hotspots. Smart put up charging stations, Smart Life Cam and Free WiFi spots so you are sure capture your barkada’s Smart Life moments and upload them instantly for all the world to see!
6. Download the Sinulog app. Stay abreast with the latest updates on Sinulog by downloading the FREE Sinulog app on your Android or iOS device. This way, you’re sure not to miss all the happenings and Smart Life perks in the country’s grandest celebration!
7. Share the Sinulog experience. Make your Sinulog memories last by sharing them with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat with the hashtags #SmartSinulog and #SmartLife! Cover all your online needs throughout the festival with Smart Prepaid’s Big Bytes 50, which gives you 350MB for surfing and access to your favorite apps.
On top of your 350MB, you also get 600MB for your choice of videos and music from the jampacked catalogue of Fox, iFlix and Spinnr, valid for three days – all for only P50.
Keep tabs on the latest Sinulog Festival experiences by checking our Smart’s official accounts on Facebook (www.facebook.com/SmartCommunications), Twitter and Instagram (@SmartCARES).